09 December 2005

haha...... i was rght...... shld not hav gone 4 d choir concert...........=[ ........ i was d onli one there who did not hav anybody to sit with...... wah........

ysterday was also d first time i went out alone..... not fun..... wthout my parent's distractive nagging........ it seems tat everyone has someone wth them...... tat i don't belong in tis world any more........

sigh....it always seems lik nothing i want ever happens....... nothing at all............

i m trying to be happy....... but looking at things realistically......... i know tat i hav been v.slowly falling apart...... hope n God are all tat are keeping me together......

y do i esteem others tat hurt me? y m i willing to put other ppls happiness b4 me?

bcoz i know change is coming....... the tide must turn soon.......... tis is my hope...... tat my future will b something diff from d decline of 5886days tat is my past.......... finally i might hav rest from d nightmares tat trouble my daylight hours............ tat finally i may realli smile.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home