10 December 2005

haha thx for tagging..............

lol...... 2day went chong pang 4 lunch....... my dad had to get his car back from servicing....... but d guys at d shell station were kinda slack..... so my dad decided 2 walk around while i decided to go home.......

lol...i went home d way i usually go home on a sch day...... by bus...... but since i missed a bus i decided to walk along d bus route until d nxt 1 could catch up wth me.........

sigh...... there were so many memories....... mostly not so gd but........ they were still memories....... lik d time i fell into d sch pond...... d time some choir ppl came up 2 me on d bus n said srry for making my life hell for d past few years........ raj's imitation of gollum......... lol...

hey if i m not wrong raj is d guy posting as o.O rght?

lol...... had a bad dream last night..... saw some guy yelling at his frens from d 12th storey of a block........saying 'u don't understand me' 'u guys don't even care bout me' etcetc..... he tossed a piece of paper into d air which i caught............ then he jumped.....i looked away.... onto tat piece of paper....... d words on tat piece of paper looked lik my handwriting........ d date was 23 oct 2006.......

hope it will not come to pass..............lol.......it will not happen.........

haha.........better put up d link weiyu asked me to...........

lol......hmm.... don't thk i will b allowed online 2night.........haha....... so cya ppl........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home