27 December 2005

lol..... guess i m d onli one who's wu liao enuf to blog every other day.....

lol.... today i did some of my bro's holiday assignments coz my bro said he could not get d answers..... so there i was ...using my calculator n AISS full-scap paper..... brought back another onslaught of memories.....

frankly i can't wait for sch to start so it can take my mind off these problems......

haha

wish i had something to occupy my time..... lol...i hav been bored enuf to discover d best way to get d broken look on a piece of Lego was to chew it..... gross but effective.......

its slowly getting harder to eat for me....my nerves are removing my appetite n it has dawned on me tat with every mouthful i am giving up my freedom......

i don't know wat you guys and gals think....... but it seems to me... tat its unfair for any gal to date me..... i can nv even get flowers for her...... lol......i guess i m a 'born loser' to most gals out there......sigh.....but maybe I am wrong....

usually the church is a source of comfort.... a hope for tommorow.... a light in d darkness of my life...... but if u read d bible closly.... one of d most important things to do after becoming a christian is to preach the gospel .... but I have not really accomplished much in this field.....

the noose draws in further...... i m frantically sawing on d rope.... closly missing my neck with every blow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home