16 December 2005

I can't believe i m doing this.........

reasons i will choose to live this way again

[i know its mostly crap but.... i need it to b comparable wth d other list]
  1. i know where i'm going,n whom i'm gonna see... i hav a fren named jesus,waiting there for me... he has given me something,that onli he can giv...... he gav his life in payment, so tat i could live [i hope i quoted d hymn correctly]
  2. i don't hav to worry bout my physical needs
  3. i don't need to worry bout anybody [my parents are totally concerned bout themselves]
  4. i have been locked up wth books since young so i m well read
  5. i still hav a will of my own though my mom has tried to make me thk tat i m jus an extension of her
  6. i hav much time alone to thk n reflect
  7. thx to my mom i m not obsessed wth any pop star ,music ,comic book, com game, etc
  8. my life is slowly becoming normal
  9. i still hav frens, whom i hope will stick wth me thru thick n thin
  10. i can hope for a brighter future, yet i hav not enuf hope to break myself
  11. i trust my instincts which hav nv proven wrong.....
  12. my grades r ok
  13. i m not disabled
  14. i nv get much respect so i m not proud lik some ppl......
  15. i can forgive ppl
  16. i was born and now live in Singapore
  17. i m a guy [yes i m male]
  18. i m special in many ways so i get to see things from a different perspective
  19. i m giving up on com games lik warcraft
  20. i have msn so i still can contact my frens
  21. i can adapt to challenges
  22. i can smile
  23. i can get up when i fall
  24. i can('t) sing
  25. i can be a nice person [if i want to]
  26. i have patience[i know wrong spelling]
  27. i m not so panicky[lol.....running out of ideas]
  28. i m going to AJC, n i was in AISS... those schs taught n will teach me alot
  29. i can create this list
  30. i believe i have a purpose n future with someone i will jus call a fren; its funny
  31. i have an imagination,tat i don't lik yh anymore but tat shatters everytime i speak to her its crazy i know .... i jus can't seem to thk bout other gals

so i m trying not to speak to her for a while..... but i know i can't help it if she goes online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home