12 December 2005

haha......... i m still in a bad mood...... imagine ur mom standing behind u screaming at u if you refuse to turn off d computer......... jus bcoz its 11pm....... n u've onli jus gone online..............

it is so unfortunate........... my mom considers me an idiot....... therefore watever i say is jus out to mislead her......... tat watever i want onli will destroy me..........
therefore watever i say is rubbish ....therefore she should not listen to me........

she complains tat my time on d com has made me rebellious........ well of course..... does anybody expect me to still listen to her every word after i seen how much i m missing out there? my childhood has been lost n can nv be replaced.....

she sometimes complains tat i m a devil........ i can't believe i still respect her as my mom...... but i hav to walk tis dificult way..........

i m actually feeling guilty bout condemning my mom...... but i m certain wat i write is true..........

lets see if i can get into a better mood.......cya ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home