12 December 2005

sigh.....now i m angry....... feel lik creating a list.............

reasons my life sux more than urs:
  1. i m not allowed close the door to my room
  2. i cannot turn on d com after10.....n everyone is online only after ten
  3. i have to pay my bro $2 to play his warcraft CD
  4. even though i pay him he still can push me out of d seat when he wants to play
  5. if i resist he attempts to turn off d electricity for d com
  6. if i push him away he goes to my mom who yells me to giv way to him
  7. if i try do d same to him i m requested to act lik more mature n stop playing games.......
  8. i rarely eat out........ n i rarely hav a choice of wat to eat for my meals
  9. when i do get a choice i hav no idea wat d options are coz i rarly go out
  10. n when i lucky 2 choose something tat can be bought there my choice is critisized
  11. i m unable to understand most hawkers hokkien either
  12. my mom calls me idiot,devil, stupid,fool.....etcetc in diff languages.......
  13. she keeps asking me wat she owes me...... i shut up coz i hav no idea where to start..........
  14. she believes tat she has a right to control my life coz she tosses my clothes into a laundry machine and cooks for me.......
  15. her cooking is not realli perfect
  16. she always complains bout d amount of laundry..... i take tat as a hint tat she does not want me to giv her more laundry by going out........
  17. when i do go out i get a call every hour after 9pm commanding me to rush home
  18. but i usually make it home early coz i hav a token allowance which i can use for nothing
  19. i can't find a holiday job coz i m totally cut off from d outside world
  20. if my com continues crashing for 2 hrs my mom says tat i hav played com for 2hrs n shld stop
  21. she repeats tis while standing behind me watching wat i m doing online....
  22. my mom's idea of healthy eating is to eat fruits while u are playing computer games
  23. i m requested to stop playing com coz my bro wants to slp..... but i cannot request my bro to stop playing bcoz i want to slp
  24. my mom believes watever i say is crap so i can't argue wth her
  25. she believes my frens moms are idiots to allow them to live d way they do[for example, staying online after 11.......]
  26. she keeps egging me to run away from home
  27. if i run away from home, i might lose wat personal freedom i still hav when i go back[ is anyone willing to take me in?]
  28. my dad believes watever my mom says bout me[i know he shld believe in my mom but.........]
  29. i don't hav a playstation,or gameboy, am not allowed to turn on tv, my mp3 player is a free handphone wth v.limited sms, and my mom still asks y i spend so much time on a computer
  30. when i go to church watever i say or do will b known to my mom,who complains tat i shld not do tis or do tat ....frankly tat realli sux
  31. my mom keeps using d bible to demand tat i obey her...... but it seems lik she onli picks verses tat are 'useful' to scold me
  32. my mom does not care when my bro refuses to listen to me but scolds me when i don't listen to her
  33. she expects her requests to be carried out immediaty
  34. my mom thks tat everything i hav is also hers
  35. she expects me to tell her about my frens
  36. but thx to her restrictions i alrdy hav few frens so i refused to tell her
  37. if i don't listen to her 'hints' and 'requests' she start to further her restrictions
  38. she expects me to make life easier for her i.e. i hav to go out of my way whenever she wants
  39. my mom believes tat she both understands me and treats me v.well[she doesn't]
  40. i hav to create a list to keep track of y my life sux
  41. [add all d reason ur life sux after tis i m too annoyed to continue]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home