19 May 2006

flash: one week jus passed

what will you do if that special someone asks you to go for someone else

man experiencing technical difficulties... i'll fix it someday

lost all my econs stuff, common test gonna fail, gonna get kicked out of choir for not doing chinese homework, and many other things......

ow

for one thing, gladis gave me some advice on mellryn, which sounds really like the advice matilda gave on yu hui.... somethings you can't hear more than once without freaking out.

so.... my life goes on....... on the path to self destruction....

some people would dearly love to see me lose... Yup i know i got like that word emblazed on my forehead.... but its sort of only visible to ego-istic losers....

lol.... for those people who don't care bout my opinion i wonder why your reading this.... still looking for ways to make me look like an idiot right?

haha..... sort of in an emotional upset.... i can't keep my feeling for u hidden anymore, mellryn.... it just hurts toooo much.... hope you don't generalise all guys ... i don't exactly fit into the discription.....

i just realise mellryn will probably not read this,

ouch.

must. watch. obsession. level.. do. not. push. your. luck.

why does my heart hurt so bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home