17 March 2006

destinations are not final

hope for tommorow, act for the day after

sigh, just came back from choir camp..... still feel slightly misplaced there.... but i hope that feeling shall fade

just came back home, n went to bed.. then out of nowhere my mom starting yelling at me....

i don't know for certain.... something in me just cracked.... i just started crying into my pillow and somehow my mom did not notice.... its weird to come back from a camp where everyone treats you as a human being ..... when your mom treats you as a robot.....

sigh.... my mom just confiscated my computer headphones again... claiming i will not have time to use them as i am suppose to study when i get home once term starts.....

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT A NORMAL LIFE WOULD BE LIKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home