17 February 2006

now....then.... past.... future.........

well..... another second another minute another hour another day another week has passed......

now it seems..... everytime i smile..... a voice inside reminds me..... what's the point what's ur purpose in life what can you do what is ur hope why do you hope ur a hopeless loser u have lost everything..... yup no punctuation.... tats how it feels like.... over n over in my head........

i know what i do seems hopeless.... that i seem idiotically stubborn....
but i would rather fight a hopeless battle against chance.... then just give up and say that you all are losers.......

sigh... something wrong wth my phone... so no pics.....

everything seems to want to give up on me......

my bro is disturbing me again................

Y DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO HAVE SUCH MOMENTS WHEN IT SEEMS EVERYTHING SUCKES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home