07 January 2006

hello again......

originaly i wanted to blog about d fun 4 days i spent in JC...away from my mom...but something has jus reached me.....with bad news.....bad news not for me but for her ...elanor jus broke up wth ryan
i should be happy.....i should at least know tat i hav a chance...but

it hurts to see her like this..especially since i did not notice tat message for a few hours......since i can't help her....since i know some wounds cannot heal completely.....

but let us talk of happier things...

lol..... at AJC things have been going ok for me..... at least i can fit in a little....

n our OG is at total internal peace!!!!!!!!!

lol...AJC is kinda cool.....i ran into ppl from choir exchange programs, sec sch,pri sch,tuition classes and church.....quite alot huh?

lol, i hav to go....n spend d weekend wth my parents......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home