02 January 2006

well....its a new year....lol

now my time online will be cut so i need to plan out somethings

  1. hence forth i will blog maybe once a fornight for saftey reasons
  2. since i will hav to stay wth my mom i must therefore curry favour.....there goes my life......
  3. thanks to timing problems if u see me online its a miracle
  4. i will thus give my user n pass to my blog account to Celebrian just in case of emergencies
  5. in extreme cases of emergency in which i m required to run away from home i would probably go search for Tinuviel
  6. in worse case scenario i.e. i m thking of suicide i will call Elanor
  7. thus far i will have to be silent to my cousins for i do not wish a repeat of dec31-2005[srry guys]

phew....now the only safe method of communication is thru my handphone......coz my mom has no idea how to use it

next point.....if u want to know wat happened on dec31-2005 ask shufen

now in d forseeable future i can expect my life to be horrible.....lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home