16 February 2006

well..... haha... i feel like an idiot.... i got scolded today for not really doing my chinese hmwk....

well... first things first i have some problems understanding d questions.... haha

but back to y i feel like an idiot.... i had more than just a sudden burst of optimism on valentine's day... expected shu fen to scold me for u-know-what.... but hahaha... got more than a few encouragements....

unfortunately as is the way with life..... every bright light is followed by moments in darkness..... on 15 i just started feeling way depressed... got sick of my life...... wondered what my life should be like.....

i really pushed too far with the most impt person in my life..... i don't know if she was touched or jus really pitied me...... i don't dare msg her for the time being.... not sure if i will hurt her or not..... sigh...

i wish i could say srry ..... but tat would mean msging her... n all i hav now is just enuf time to type this out..... have to try work thru my chinese...

tat was close my bro....

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home