10 January 2006

firstly hi to all from ciclon: viento!! whoooo!!!!

lol... tis is a site where i talk about everything tat is depressing me, impressing me, and watever else......mostly crap but haha... tag me if u want me to link to ur blogs.......

lol.... and then i thought it was alright to be optimistic.....

haha....yesterday was the first real day of lessons..... i m so lucky no longer taking physics!!!!!! but....

i already can feel the stress...most people ca just shake it off with the help of frens n family.... but i don't realli hav any.....

lol...its not tat no one cares.... people lik long teng ,my parents , cheryl and such might...... but i don't know how on earth it is tat when they try help me they make my life horrid....... its so unfair.....

lol....of coz there are too ppl i can connect with..... but.... lol these people either are not close to me or refuse to be......lik elanor... can't believe i still like her...i jus hang on n hope
my life seems destined to be tis weird, i hope it is not

enough of complaining....haha....now i hav to go spend d rest of today...hoping for tmr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home