27 May 2006

change...NOW!

the ability to change is one of our greatest gifts, too bad we don't have something to tell us when to.

OK.

finally, it is the holidays, i have gotten mostly over my depression, i have time to catch up or slow down, things are looking up for me, i have friends to be with, and i got new specs.

yeah the last statement looks a little out of place......

but hey, that mean i no longer need to use my blog to vent my fustrations.

now i have no idea what to type.

hmm....

ok.... maybe i'll talk about today

woke up with a shock realising i had choir, rushed down and turned up on time [yeah i'm lucky]

haha, but those basses in AJchoir started bitching at me for [i think] somehow messing up my hair.. i think they finally noticed i got new specs...

haha.... thats why i prefer to hang around the altos

but i really have to stop giving hints that i like someone in their section, those gals are really quick at thinking

haha

on the way home a fren of mine commented that anyone who dislikes me must be crazy...

ok wipe that look of shock off your face

well yeah ... i sort of agree with her to a certain extent [too much social studies]

but most of my frens have never seen my selfish side, hope they never have to...

haha, speaking of friends, one of them asked me why i like mellryn so much. that moment i was lost for words. sigh

well, hope mellryn will come to like me..... hope i m not just dreaming...

haha.... must keep spirits up....

time to do HMWK... cya people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home