31 May 2006

wonder why i am doing this

Unfortunately, someone "tagged" me..why cheryl why?
ok so here are the instructions:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there's no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


ok

gender: lacking y-chromosome
1. has heart [do the synonyms yourself]
2.honest
3.pays attention to surroundings
4.comfortable being herself
5.fun-loving
6.responsible
7. enjoys my company
8.likes LOTR

ok.... now my victims....
1.kai ting
2.sumitha
3.shufen
4.saritha
5.qing wen
6.nellyn
7.bevelry
8.yu hui

dun ask me why i only picked one guy... i have no idea myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home