02 June 2006

shattered dreams

most people insist that bad memories should be forgotten. i beg to differ.Bad memories are the only way we learn, like how not to take things for granted.
Well. Much has changed since i first blogged in december 2005. then i thought it was time to get out of my shell... to try trust people, to move out of the protective cage my parents had chained me in.....
lol. call me stupid but sometimes i wish i still was that annoying secondary 1 student.... things would be different
let me imagine what my life would be if i lived that way....
1. i would be getting better grades
2. i would be in a CCA like project eureka, alot more relaxed
3. i would be so fustrated with myself, with noone to help me
4. My project work would already be completely
5. everyone would hate me [ok if someone hates me now they would hate me even more]
6. i would not have so many friends
7. i would be taking physics
8. i would still say choir sucks
9. i would think cat high is heaven
10. i would backstab like ..... all the time
well.... tomorrow there's still choir... so i better catch up on stuff....
cya people, plz tag.
ciSvOl poHeYen WAriDgren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home