21 June 2006

answers .... too?

i think an old post of mine was also titled answers..... ah well

will you give up happiness for material gain?
well, today Boon Teck asked me to go AISS ask my juniors to come for AJC choir DSA. i think i looked at him as though i was absolutely shocked, cause Long Teng started laughing.... well.
if your juniors put up a hate blog about you, with bended truth in it.......
ok.
i was an idiot in the past. the present if different. but you, my juniors, still make me feel like a ghost when i come back to AISS. haha.... maybe its coz i dun come back much, too many bad memories.
on a lighter note, i think some people have ... mis-uncoded the nick i m using now.
my fault - it is purly coincidence that cisvol backwards is lovsic.
Encoding stuff backwards is..... sort of below me....its an anagram people!
haha... btw... yuan ting took less than a minute to decode it correctly, then another minute to come up with alternative anagrams....
she's good.
well, common test and then world choir games.... so i will not be posting much for say.... 2 weeks?
so goodbye for now.
yours hopefully,
cisvol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home